To all the moms out there, where would we be without you?
Thank you for . . .
- Schlepping the kids back and forth to soccer practices, t-ball games, and piano lessons
- Making barbecue chicken
- Giving us the best hugs ever
- Making your signature dish – or ordering it in if that’s how you roll!
- Running to Rite Aid 3 times in 1 day
- If you work, balancing your career and being attuned to the kids
- Changing poopy diapers
- Straightening up the house
- Keeping the UPS guy busy with all of your Zappos deliveries
- Taking the kids to the doctor when they get sick every other week
- Not eating stinky cheese in front of us
- Being present and caring for us
- Not making me watch the Real Housewives of New Jersey
- Putting up with my snoring and laughing at my jokes
- Letting us go to Vegas with the boys
Important Disclosures: These blogs are provided for informational and educational purposes only, represents our views as of the date of the posting only, and may change without notice. Some of the information has been obtained from third parties and believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed. We have not considered any investment objectives or financial situations of any investors and we are not responsible for consequences for any decisions made based on the information in the blogs. There is risk of loss from investing in securities, which varies depending on different types of investments. Forward looking statements are based on assumptions only and no reliance should be placed on such statements. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information displayed.