What’s your favorite movie? Why do you like it so much?
Think about that for a minute. Don’t you immediately start to feel good when you answer the question?
Michael Jackson gets it. It’s all about “The Way You Make me Feel.”
Guys – play that song to the ladies – do some singing (try karaoke wig night!) and watch how the ladies feel.
In business – It’s all about how you make your clients and customers feel. It’s the easiest and best way to build a community that loves your stuff.
When people feel good, they will associate your company with feeling good.
That’s what APPRECIATIVE INQUIRY (AI) is all about!
AI focuses on asking questions that will make you feel good when you answer them. It gets those positive juices flowing and puts you in a state of mind of being happy and fulfilled.
It’s step 1 in your making more money in your business plan.
Try these questions out on your friends, family, clients, and prospects…
- Who are you when you are at your best?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What is it that you just love about your spouse or significant other?
- If you could eat anything and you would actually lose calories, what would you eat?
- Where is your favorite place to travel?
- Tell me a story about something you did when you felt you were destined to be that type of a person?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- What’s your favorite type of music?
- What do you love about your kids?
- What’s going well in your life right now, and how can you get more of it?
- What are you most looking forward to this weekend?
Think about your answers to the questions up above. Share them with your friends and family. Keep them fresh in your mind.
He has helped me become a better financial planner and deepen my relationships with my clients, family, and friends.